Epoxy coated tanks are “premium” category products which is meant for the storage of all types of aggressive mediums within the scope of PH1 to PH14.
We offer a solution of a very high quality which is also optimal from the cost point of view, which has been created in cooperation with the company of AkzoNobel – the global leader in the manufacturing of various paint and coatings. The mutually elaborated technology constitutes a technologically innovative fusion of epoxy with steel applied in the process of coating of prefabricated tank steel components manufactured by our company. RESICOAT R4-ES applied upon the internal surfaces of tanks and silos which is applied in parallel with ultra durable external surface coat INTERPON D2525 constitute the new quality milestone offered within the industry.
Creation of the FUSION V1100 coating constitutes the result of extensive research conveyed by Permastore Creation of the FUSION V1100 coating constitutes the result of extensive research conveyed by
50 years of experience in design, manufacturing and execution gathered by the company of Permastore guarantees that the FUSION V1100 coating is the leading available upon the market product which exploits epoxye coatings and guarantees ultra durability.
The coating of FUSION V1100 may be applied in the process of storage of all types of contaminated liquids, but also in the process of drinkable water storage.
The factory execution and performance of coatings eliminates any delays, which may occur as the result of unfavourable weather conditions in the process of application of coatings directly upon the premises of the construction site.
The modular structure of tanks and silos ensures for their problem free transport upon palettes to any desired location domestically or worldwide. What remains as a secondary issue is the location of the project, hence thanks to the application of own system of hydraulic jacks the tanks and silos are assembled from the roof in the downwards direction without the necessity of exploitation of any heavy equipment upon the premises of the construction site.
The coating of FUSION V1100 offers the assurance of the highest quality. The internal coating of each element undergoes a factory test which is connected to its examination with the application of 1100V voltage. The aforementioned examination is connected to the obtainment of conformation that the given element does not convey the voltage upon 100% of its surface, the fact that guarantees the uniformity of the executed coating and therefore the lack of any drawbacks. External coatings are examined with the application of colour-metric device which verifies whether the external colour is respective to the order. The elements the colour of which varies from the adopted standard are rejected.
Advantages of the external coating of RESICOAT R4-ES:
- One of the most durable coatings in comparison with other market available epoxy coatings,
- Tests carried out with the application of high voltage conveyed upon 100% surface of each and every panel or another element within the scope of assembly,
- The coating possesses a certificate which enables for the contact of the coat with water which is meant for human consumption,
- Additional quality tests in accordance with the company quality assurance programme,
- Powder coat is applied with the application of electrostatic manner, the fact which guarantees the high quality of paint coating along with ensuring of its uniformity,
- The applied formula is coherent with the international standards associated with substance control and verification including especially European REACH regulations, which confirm that the product attains the highest worldwide mandate associated with natural environment safety and protection.
Advantages of the external coating of INTERPON D2525
- combination of epoxy soil and ultra durable external polyester coating,
- universal testing procedure known as the external Florida, connected to the verification durability of lifecycle to UV radiation as well as durability of colours and gloss within potentially most intensive conditions of exposure to sunrays. The Florida test is most renowned worldwide standard within the scope of examination of coatings upon the influence of external atmospheric conditions.
- rigorist tests as well as numerous independent certificates. In accordance with the provisions of ISO 2810 the coating surpassed the requirements stipulated by Class 2 Qualicoat after 3 years from the moment of the completion of the Florida test and is coherent with the requirements of AAMA 2604-5 after 5 years from the completion of the Florida test.
- The exploited formula is coherent with international standards associated with the process of the control of substances including in particular European REACH regulations, which prove that the product attains the highest worldwide mandate associated with the issues of safety as well as natural environment protection.